More in this Section
Year 9 Curriculum
Courses offered at Year 9 (2016/17):
- Maths is set by ability.
- BPE, Art, German, Music, IT and Drama are taught in mixed ability forms.
- The remaining subjects are group by ability, each having one high aptitude group and a number of mixed ability groups in each half year group.
- Technology is a carousel of the Food & Nutrition, Textiles and Technology.
- There is an option to choose three subjects from: French, Art, Drama, German and Spanish for all students.
- This curriculum is designed to be broad, yet give adequate time for Ebacc subjects.
- Special literacy and numeracy withdrawal sessions remove small groups of children from some subjects.
If you require any further information on the curriculum we offer then please contact Mr Hardwick (Head of School) 01229 483900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org