More in this Section
UVHS pledges opportunities for:
- Competitive team and individual sport and fitness development.
- All types of competition locally, nationally and internationally.
- Enriching Arts and musical experience, including public performance.
- Enriching extra-curricular experiences in all subjects including cross-curricular activities such as those in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics.
- Residential opportunities (including living in the outdoors).
- The development of employability skills and the understanding of working environments, including the potential of Further/Higher Education and Apprenticeships.
- Community volunteering and citizenship skills (including charity work).
- Developing and sustaining leadership skills.
- Experiencing other communities both within and outside the UK, and celebrating the importance of “language learning”.
- Celebrating success within school and the wider community.
- Enhancing environmental knowledge and practical opportunities to apply that knowledge.