Ulverston Victoria High School provides a curriculum that is
- ambitious for all pupils regardless of academic ability, special educational need, disability or background
- rich, broad and balanced for all pupils, that goes beyond the national requirements and is rooted in our own locality and context
- flexible and responsive to the interests, aspirations and intentions of all pupils and prepares them for a wide range of destinations
- coherently planned and sequenced to ensure successful knowledge acquisition and retention alongside the development of key skills
- continually reviewed and developed, informed by the assessment of pupil progress in mastery of knowledge and skills acquisition
In this section you can discover how our curriculum is delivered throughout a pupil's time at the school. The curriculum is broken down into year groups which can be accessed using links to the right. You will also find details of our options, which are chosen at the end of Year 8 and Year 9. The options chosen during Years 10 and 11 represent the GCSE and other Key Stage 4 subjects the pupils will study, with examinations at the end of Year 11.