Skip to content ↓
Ulverston Victoria High School

Ulverston Victoria
High School

More in this Section

UVHS Individual Health Care Plan (IHCP) and Medicine Administering Form

If you have informed us that your child has a health need, we need to ensure that the correct support is in place for your child. To do this, we require you to complete an Individual Health Care Plan (IHCP) form, along with a medicine form.

Individual Health Care Plan & Medicine Administering Form

If you are only completing a medicine form so as to provide consent for your child to be given paracetamol in school, please type n/a into the irrelevant fields within the form.

Please always inform school of any changes to medication, and please update your child’s Individual Health Care Plan annually.

(Please also inform school if your child no longer has a medical condition.)