More in this Section
Year 9 Curriculum
Courses offered in Year 9:
- Maths, English, Science, History and Geography are set by ability, each having one high aptitude group and a number of mixed ability groups in each half year group.
- BPE and ICT/Computing are taught in mixed ability groups.
- All pupils chose either French or German and there is an option to choose four additional subjects from: Art, Computer Science, Dance, Drama, Food & Nutrition, French, German, Music, Spanish and Design and Technology.
- This curriculum is designed to be broad, yet give adequate time for EBacc subjects.
- Special literacy and numeracy withdrawal sessions remove small groups of children from some subjects.
If you require any further information on the curriculum we offer then please contact Mr Nayler (Assistant Headteacher) 01229 483900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org