More in this Section
Year 8 Curriculum
Courses offered in Year 8:
- Maths and English are set by ability.
- BPE, Art, Music, IT and Drama are taught in mixed ability form groups.
- The remaining subjects are grouped by ability, each having one high aptitude group and a number of mixed ability groups in each half year group.
- Technology is a carousel of Food & Nutrition, Textiles and Technology.
- This curriculum is designed to be broad, yet give adequate time for EBacc subjects.
- Special literacy and numeracy withdrawal sessions remove small groups of children from some subjects.
If you require any further information on the curriculum we offer then please contact Mr Nayler (Assistant Headteacher) 01229 483900 or email email@example.com