New News Story
Year in Industry (YINI) scheme for 2019/20 placements
What is YINI?
A paid job opportunity for School leavers to;
- Test-drive a potential career
- Add relevant skills and work experience to their CV
- Make informed decisions on which Education/Career path is right for them
- Build links with Employers
- Gain an Industrial Accreditation
- Go into the world of work with the support from the YINI scheme
Who is YINI for?
YINI is open to any student with the Right to Work in the UK, who might be considering either;
- An Apprenticeship
- Studying a Degree at University (completing YINI before University as a paid Gap Year)
- Or maybe unsure whether to continue into higher education or go straight into employment
Most of our placements are in: Science, Engineering, Technology or Maths
Smaller number in: Business, Finance, IT, HR or Marketing
When & How can students Register?
Current Year 13 students: Registrations are Open Now and will close on 31st May 2019
Students register online here: http://www.etrust.org.uk/the-year-in-industry/apply-now